A new federal OSHA pamphlet has been issued.
The OSHA pamphlet, “PPE for Emergency Response and Recovery Workers,” provides guidance to employers on the proper selection and use of and training concerning personal protective equipment in responding to emergencies and other incidents requiring it.
Among other advice, OSHA reminds employers of the four levels (A – D) of PPE available.
If you are an employer and need guidance on US Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Our OSHA team
Our global health and safety law team provides clients with comprehensive legal advice on workplace safety and compliance issues, including the provision of health and safety policies, audits and management systems, as well as assisting with incident investigations, addressing regulatory orders and directives and the defense of prosecutions.
Norton Rose Fulbright’s OSHA coverage includes
- 24/7 accident and incident support service
- Anti-terrorism and security
- Asbestos regulation
- Bespoke training
- Corporate governance management systems
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labor
- Fatal accident and incident investigations
- Food safety
- Inquests and tribunals
- Occupational health and safety matters, including workplace safety
- Product safety
- Public inquires
- Regulatory compliance requirements
- Risk advisory, including risk assessments, health and safety policies and reporting requirements
- Serious incident protocols and procedures
- Transactional support, including due diligence, risk allocations and lender liability issues relating to the acquisition, disposal, financing or restructuring of a business